Thursday, November 19, 2009

Journal 3

Today seems like it is going by really slowly. Yesterday went by very fast. I wonder what tomorrow will be like. Every week I always take days day by day and eventually get to a weekend so I will spend my time having fun and getting caught up on homework from the previous week. One load of homework I will have to get done with this weekend is the reading in Moby-Dick. This book is what I, personally, wouldn't read on my free time. It is so complicated to comprehend, especially if there's nothing I can relate with. My homework just keeps stacking up no matter how hard I still try to stay caught up. I spend most of my homework time on classes where I have a low grade in or low percentage than my other classes. Since I've been in the group home I can't really do my english homework because no computers are allowed there. Although I am in this hectic situation I know I can get my work done even thought I also know that i HAVE to get my work done. Ugh! My Life Is Average I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment