Thursday, November 5, 2009

Journal 2

Journal 2

Food is one of the world's greatest accomplishments. Just think about all of the restaurants and fast food places that we are surrounded by. Mmmm, it's all good! On the downside of food being all around us some people starve, eat too much or just plain don't know how to cook. Yesterday I went with one of my friends to her house and during the time I was there we decided to make guacamole, of course the people who made it would like this fantastic masterpiece while others would not. I mean c'mon, Cacky and I's guacamole wasn't that terrible, for it was only loaded with lemon juice and garlic powder. Our other friend, Maggie, had came into the dining room to try our deliciousness but Cacky and I soon came to find that our guacamole was HORRIBLE. Although we found out we were bad cooks we just went on with our lives and kept eating our chips and dip. The idea of cooking with each other in the future came to mind. Cacky and I would start our own restaurant, but this restaurant would not be like any ordinary restaurant. Ours would be one of the fanciest and most expensive. Only the movie stars would afford our business. Feeding the world's most famous people with disgusting food made by me and Cacky and watching the faces these people would make is priceless. Just watching Maggie's face she made when trying our dip was hilarious. I have big dreams. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment